Are you looking for an exciting career where you can make a difference? Adams County is seeking a professional, caring candidate to provide coordination and facilitation of Family Team Meetings (facilitated family engagement meetings) for the Adams County Human Services Department, Children and Family Services Division, with the goal of developing a plan to provide for the safety and permanency of children and to increase family engagement in all child welfare practices. The successful candidate will participate in the provision and implementation of all services and activities, as needed that are provided and offered by the Family Engagement Services Team, including participation in any future programs and services developed.
View our Social Caseworker video!
- Experience: Two (2) years of full-time, professional social casework experience acquired after the degree in a public or private social services agency in an area appropriate to the position.
- Education and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Behavioral Science field.
- Master's Degree in a Behavioral Science or Bachelor's Degree in Social Work may substitute for one year of the required experience.
- A Master's of Social Work may substitute for all required experience.
- License or Certificate:
- Possession of a Colorado Driver's License and proof of automotive insurance.
- Completion of Colorado Child Welfare Core Training or Child Welfare Training Academy and Caseworker Certification.
- Must utilize a personal vehicle to get to many appointments in the local community and surrounding areas within Colorado.
- Must be willing to work extended hours prior to and/or after typical work hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in order to meet the needs of children and families.
If you are interested in this exciting position, complete an online application at: